Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Blog Buster & Cheese

Hello my Money Saving Minions.
Forgive my long absence.
It's CHRISTMAS's fault.
I am so busy baking, crocheting, organizing, planning, sewing, selling and sleeping that I have not had time for much other than the occasional party. It's been a REAL rough ride, oh poor me. More shortbread to eat.

Anywho, I have absolutely nothing new to tell you about money saving for Christmas. I am saving money by crocheting, a skill which is only slightly less popular than, say, eating vegimite; so odds are that it won't help you.

But here's a tip on cheese (which most of you REALLY should know already, but just in case:) Dairy in general is like a KAziLLION times cheaper across the boarder. Seriously. It would be worth the gas money.

And with that, I am spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment