Monday, April 12, 2010

America, Cheap America

EVERYTHING that I wanted was cheaper in the States.
My craft supplies (I needed special paint) was half the price.
My make up was 10 bucks cheaper.
My hair spray was close to the same.
A gallon (4L) of milk was $1.99.
And the lawnmowers were $100 cheaper than here, at regular price ($360 Here, $260 there - HOT). We didn't end up getting one though, because I have heard tell that there are some cheaper places right here in town, so we are going to investigate (and borrow our neighbors mower in the mean time).
And for the men out there: everything we looked at in Home Depot was cheaper there. In a disturbing role reversal, my husband was full of shopping excitement while I wandered around aimlessly with the baby wondering when we were going to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment