Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Love Don't Pay the Rent

Strangely enough, I feel less and less like writing about feelings and poetry and crap like that these days. More and more, I find myself composing posts about saving money and then not publishing them. They don't really fit in my other blog.
Thus "THE FINE ART OF FRUGALITY". My new pet.
Because with a new baby, our first mortgage, and neither of us with fancy degrees to earn us 6 digits - money is on my mind (but not really in my hand. Or wallet.)
I am going to share my money saving research, tips, ideas and progress. I would LOVE for you to be a part of this journey - face it, we could all use a couple of extra buckaroos! Please leave ideas or questions in the comments, and I will endeavor to get around to them! (Isn't endeavor such a smarmy word? I like it SEW mahch!)

No comments:

Post a Comment