Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day Four!!!

Hello Gypsies!!

I am LOVING this challenge STILL! So far I am $104.50 up and have only spent $1.67 (on rubbing alcohol. So boring!)

I have talked to a few of you in the last couple of days and the common thread I am hearing is one of fear of failure. So I have to give you guys a pep talk:

THERE IS NO PRESSURE FROM ANYONE! You make this fabulous month of gypsie-ness what ever you want it to be. If you want to just pick one area in your life to be a gypsie in (ie: not buying coffee out) that is exactly what you should do!
Don't set impossible goals that will make you feel like a failure!
Set yourself up for success, and when you succeed you'll want to do it again.
Okay?
No judgement. No pressure. No one-size-fits-all plan. Just a bunch of people trying to change one little thing at a time.

YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!
Now go make yourself a cup of tea and have a great day!

Love Victoria

1 comment:

  1. my "fear of failure" has been eclipsed by ACTUAL failure. I'll be starting my January in February. The little goal I'm making is to survive until then :)

    ReplyDelete