Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day Twelve. Shopping Gypsie. Not so happy.

Today I took my little brother shopping to our local mall. He had some gift cards that he wanted to blow. I made coffee at home and brought snacks. I packed us into the car with a light heart excited for a little quality time with my bro. Yep. I am sure you can tell which direction this story is heading.

There was a sidewalk sale.

I found a beautiful leather belt with embossed scrollwork on it for $14. But I did not buy it. I found beautiful thick black tights with slits and buttons at the ankle for $24. But I did not buy them. I found a glorious pair of skinny jeans for $10 and 3 for $10 tank tops. But I did not buy them. I found at least THREE BEAUTIFUL HOODIES that called my name lustily. But I DID NOT BUY THEM. AHHHHHHGHGHHGHGHGHGH!

THe PAIN paIN pAIN PaiN!!!!!! kj;afpadrjewiojasflkjdlsjf
adkfa;jsfdja!!!!!
!!!kj;aajsfkioueirw,kvxnvxckpa!!@@
ajdfjalkdfajl
a!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(You do NOT want me to translate. Assume excessive use of the coarser terms for 'I feel cranky about this')

I want you to know that I was SORELY tested and I think malls are the devil. And I think I was a lunatic to leave the house this morning. I NEED NEW CLOTHES, NOW, *$%*##@&$!!!!
RAWWWRR!
THe urge... too strong... loosing... control... arrgg...

No comments:

Post a Comment