Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day Twenty - Small Victories

Okay - so I just had to tell you that I went out, did my returns AND DID NOT SPEND ANY EXTRA! In fact, I ended up about $70 up, which was cool. So in a fit of victory, I threw some more money on the card. Now I am not sure how it happened because I counted it all out before I started the challenge, but there must've been some purchases yet un-billed on the card, because even though I have slammed nearly a grand on that beast, I still have exactly $300 outstanding on the card. So guess what?
Oh, yeah, my goal just went up. 
Ten days.
Three Hundred Dollars.
May your prayers carry me to victory. :0D


Unnecessary Spending Status: $20
Unexpected Income: $200
Amount Paid to date on that Beastly Credit Card: $976.68

No comments:

Post a Comment