Friday, January 29, 2010

Roughing It: DIY Dry Cleaning

I had a question about DIY dry cleaning this week.
I read, read and read some more, and I would have to say that as far as I will go with DIY dry cleaning is the Dryell Kit at the grocery store.
Most of the DIY recipes involve coating your clothing with clay, wheat germ and other bizarre stuff and rubbing it, hitting it or shaking it, sometimes in a bag. I've been working on my anger for sometime now, and I try not to cuss much, so I will say that my response when I read the above information was absolute and utter silence. But if looks could kill, my computer would be dead.
On the other hand, the Dryell Kit is easy to use {but smells like a clean old man, if that makes any sense} and is cheaper than dropping your clothes at the dry cleaner.
Also, I feel I should tell you that you will need to dab clean any spots or stains because the Dryell kit will not take those bad boys out.

No comments:

Post a Comment