Saturday, January 30, 2010

Roughing It - Scrubby Girls, The Review

Yesterday I made up a batch of four of Karen Logan's cleaners: all purpose cleaning spray, all purpose anti-bacterial spray, a diaper pail deodorizer and an all purpose scrub. I cleaned my kitchen thoroughly with them using a rag and a scrubby. And what do I think?

I LOVE THEM.
THEY SMELL GOOD.
THEY CLEAN GOOD.
THEY WERE CHEAP.

They were very simple formulas and quick to mix up. You can customize your scents using different essential oils (which were the only things that I had to buy - I went for peppermint and tea tree from the health food store) and you put the ingredients and formula on the bottle so they are easy to re-fill.

I would definitely give them 5 stars out of 5 all around.

And the best part? My husband came home and said how good the house smelled!

I really feel I should encourage you to try this - it has been such a rewarding journey so far, and beneficial in so many ways! If you have any practical questions, PLEASE email me and I will be glad to help you find whatever you need.

REMEMBER: Clean House Clean Planet by Karen Logan. It's available at the library, on e-bay and amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment